35 Years of service.
Over 35 years of technical specialist knowledge and expertise across each of our three divisions ensures an informed, consultative sales approach.
Review Display Systems Ltd has over thirty years’ experience dealing with the specialist requirements of engineers and designers planning to incorporate displays, touch panels and/or embedded hardware solutions within their design projects.
RDS represents some of the world’s leading manufacturers of LCD, TFT, EL, OLED, E-INK and character display products, as well as manufacturers of touch screen solutions, embedded industrial single board computers and arm-based products. Collectively, this provides our engineering and sales team with a unique insight into future product road maps and technical advances, plus technical support directly from the manufacturer to ensure that we can offer the optimum technical and commercial solution for any display or system requirement.
We are constantly monitoring display-related product developments throughout the world to ensure that our customers can incorporate the very latest technology to make their product a market leader. Our experienced team of design and support engineers are on hand to add a valuable contribution to your product design process and systems enhancement capability. Their expertise will help to reduce manufacturing costs via the integration of display, drive electronics and mechanical mounting solutions. Review Display Systems is uniquely placed to assist with your integration problems, no matter how tough the environment. Please call and talk to our engineering team today.
Overview of design capabilities:
- Passive LCD custom glass provides a dedicated low-cost option, from glass-only solutions to whole front panel modules.
- Custom LED backlighting, including NVG solutions and low power and high bright options
- Custom TFT modules using standard TFT substrates which often prove to be the most cost-effective way of putting together a front panel design. The module enables the PCB design to be modelled to fit the system, with voltage generation for the glass and customer controllers.
- Custom high bright panel solutions for applications where the screen needs to be read in a high ambient light situation.
- Custom LED backlight driver boards which minimise required space and provide a monitoring function if required.
- Custom OLED modules
- Custom TFT substrates
- Intelligent display driver
- Display over USB driver board (drive an additional display via a USB interface port
- Display cable solutions, cables and connectors, built and tested to the customer’s specification
- Touch panel solutions air bonded to the display, Standard or Custom touch sensor bonded to a display in our laminar flow area, reduce dust ingress during assembly and prevents condensation future dust ingress.
- Custom Touch panel design, with or without switches. Full touch panel customisation including custom front glass.
- Optically bonded touch and display assemblies which reduce reflection in high ambient applications, improving display performance and ruggedisation.
- Custom glass front panel designs with integrated display and switches
- Custom PCAP controller
- Display Integration service, BIOS, OS and hardware service to integrate display and touch screen to the required embedded board.
- Custom BIOS work: Changing default BIOS work to ensure the longevity of operation.
- Custom system image builds for Microsoft, Linux and Andriod applications.
- Custom baseboard design for SOM-based CPU solutions and a complete design and manufacturing service.
- Custom power solutions for embedded applications.
- Custom cooling solutions.
- Project management using 3D experience.
- Mechanical design, housing and mounting solutions.
- Flow management for cooling.
- Electronic Hardware design.
- Firmware and bespoke application software.