Review Displays Systems Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with the new GDPR regulations and this privacy statement.
Review Displays Systems Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information out of legitimate interest to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you provided for us to use.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies we use
We may send to you the following cookies:
- Required for the website to function:
- Google Analytics - see below
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. This system generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information. More information is available at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Click the unsubscribe link, which is located at the bottom of all email communications we send to you.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting when you opt-in to our email list.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Review Display Systems, The crown, London road, Westerham, Kent, TN16 1UT.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Review Display Systems Limited operates an Occupational Health and Safety Management System which complies with BS OHSAS 18001:2007. All aspects of this documented system are subject to continuous monitoring, measurement and where necessary improvement to ensure continued compliance.
Health and Safety Policy
Our statement of general policy is:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant safety legislation, regulations and other legal requirements.
- To provide and maintain a safe environment
- To provide adequate welfare facilities
- Consult with our employees on all matters affecting their health and safety
- Ensure safe arrangements for the use, handling, storage and transport of substances and materials.
- Provide sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision to enable employees to avoid hazards and to contribute positively to the health and safety of themselves and others whilst at work
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- The Company’s health and safety performance is continually assessed through communication and measuring, so continual improvements and setting of relevant objectives and targets can be implemented
- To prevent accidents and causes of work-related ill health.
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals
The Company sees this as a partnership with all employees to co-operate with management in carrying out their statutory duties with the object of raising and maintaining a high standard of health and safety, for ensuring so far as it is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of its employees and visitors. It is the responsibility of the Managing Director for the overall responsibility of the system detailed above.
Review Display Systems Limited is committed to the protection of the environment and in minimising the impact of its activities both locally and globally.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its Suppliers and Customers.
- Promote energy conservation by efficient use, careful planning and design with due regard to improved energy utilisation and appropriate investment in energy efficient measures
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Adopt an environmentally aware approach to transport used for business
- The Company is committed to meeting and working to the requirements of EN ISO 14001:2004 and using the framework of the standard as a means to control, monitor, measure and ultimately to strive for continual improvement.
- Provide effective training for all employees, to ensure all staff are aware of the policy and commitment by the Company to environmental issues.
This Policy is approved by the undersigned and is supported by all levels of the management within the organisation. All personnel shall be guided by the contents of this policy and its subsequent controls.
Review Display Systems Limited is a specialist supplier of electronic flat panel displays, touch sensors and industrial embedded system solutions, encompassing the distribution of standard component parts from some of the world’s leading suppliers through to the design and manufacture of entire bespoke display and embedded solutions for a wide range of industrial, medical and commercial applications. These markets also require us to provide long-term aftersales support including a repair and service capability covering all products.
A key way to achieve this is operating a Quality Management Systems (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
Top management is committed to:
- Satisfying applicable requirements by ensuring that customers and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are understood controlled and consistently met.
- Continual improvement of the QMS by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products and services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed and the focus is maintained, whilst achieving the overall success of the Company.
Top management shall:
- Take accountability for the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Ensure the quality policy and quality objectives are established for the QMS and are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company.
- Ensure objectives have been set, controlled and measured.
- Ensure all relevant legislation and regulations are fully met.
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking.
- Engage, direct and support staff to contribute to the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Ensure the resources needed for the QMS to achieve its intended results, are available, including training, support and encouragement.
- Provide sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision to enable all employees to fulfil their defined function.
- Realise the importance of communication and staff involvement in all aspects of the Company’s operation.
All of the above shall be conducted in a cost-effective and timely manner, and in accordance with the highest professional standards for the overall success of the Company.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and organisations working for or on behalf of RDS Ltd and other interested parties. Employees and other organisations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy. This policy will be reviewed annually by top management and if deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued.
Read our FAQ for common questions and answers.