RDS at the IoT show in Santa Clara USA
Come and say hello on booth 227
28 November 2018
Santa Clara 28th November 2018.
Review Display Systems is at the IoT Tech Expo in Santa Clara. RDS is showing its range of IoT based solutions for industry, including an IoT based heating system. The system is a combination of hardware and software solutions for the home and office designed to allow precise monitoring of power usage and reduce operating costs. RDS has designed the hardware and the software for a complete system. SensConnect is our software suite which enables input from a variety of hardware sensors and equipment aloowing co-ordination and control of any system.
RDS is a supplier and manufacturer of IoT based displays and embedded boards.
Hope to see you there on booth 227
World leading IoT conference; the IoT Tech Expo North America will bring together key industries from across North America and beyond for 2 days of top level content and discussion. Exploring the latest innovations within the Internet of Things covering its impact on many industries including Manufacturing, Transport, Supply Chain, Healthcare, Retail, Insurance, Logistics, Government, Energy and Automotive, this conference is not to be missed.
4 co-located events. 24 conference tracks. 13,000 attendees. 500+ speakers. 350+ exhibitors.
Taking place in the heart of Silicon Valley on November 28-29, the 3rd annual North America event will host 4 co-located events covering IoT,Cyber Security & Cloud, AI & Big Data and Blockchain, with 13,000 attendees expected including IT decision makers, CxO’s, head’s of data and technology, researcher officers, data scientists, developers & makers, OEM’s, government and council officials, automotive exec’s, operators, technology providers, investors, VCs and many more.
- Joseph M. Bradley, Global VP, Digital & IoT Adv. Services, Cisco Systems
- Jenny Elfsberg, Director Innovation Lab Hub US, Volvo Group
- Dr Al Salour, Technical Fellow- Research & Tech, The Boeing Company
- Amer Hussain, VP - Integrated Supply Chain, Coca-Cola
- Nick Tempelhoff, Director & Head of Future Transportation, Mercedes-Benz Vans
- Ralph Izzo, CEO, PSEG
- Dennis Liu, Associate Director - Global Strategy, Ford
- Hector Medina MBA, VP of Technology, Macy's
- Bryan Semkuley, VP Global Innovation, Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Adnan Mansour, VP Digital Product Management, GE Power
- Martin Fink, Chief Technology Officer, Western Digital
- Michael Dietrich, Chief Information Officer, State of Nevada
- Laiq Ahmad, CTO & Chief Enterprise Architect, Pacific Gas & Electric
- Rahul Vijay, Head of Global Strategic Sourcing, Uber
- Steve London, Head of Connected Vehicle Solutions, General Motors
- Jim Claunch, VP, Operational Excellence, Equinor
- Jake Margolis, CISO, Met Water District of Southern CA
- Mark Etwaru, Digital Transformation, Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Key topics examined include:
• Smart building & facilities management
• Building the connected supply chain
• Intelligent city management
• Smart grid data management and analytics
• Intelligent transport management, Asset monitoring and management
• Delivering smart connected new products, and much more.
There are a range of passes available from free expo passes to all-access Ultimate passes.
Find out more and register here: https://www.iottechexpo.com/northamerica/